Monday, February 7, 2011

Stream of Consciousness in Physics

I need to put lotion on my hands. My right eye hates mascara. Although I finally stopped biting my nails over a year ago, I suck at maintaining nice fingernails. I like my physics prof, but I feel bad that no one else seems to care about the class. My vision blurs randomly. I spend a lot of time trying to convince myself that ____ is perfectly normal. Normalcy is a relative; perfection is a lie. I guess I try to say that whatever I'm going through is only new to me. Someone else has been here before. I have a lot of repetitive thoughts. Deja vu of thought. I like the way Chuck Palahniuk writes because it sounds like my own inner voice. I have a terrible habit of picking at my skin and hair. I'm entirely too fucked up to be a teacher. I'd be happy doing what most people call nothing with my life. Vera Bradley patterns make me want to puke. I have no idea why I'm in school. Do I want to be. I'm here because I'm too lazy to keep a job for more than a summer. Physics makes me happy I will never realize my childhood dream of being an astronaut. And if I ever skydive from a helicopter, never jump up.

No comments: