Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tired Tuesday

aka Why I Won't Be in Class Today

Dr. ______,
I woke up feeling unwell, and I will not be in class today. I have completed today's assignments (I can email them to you if you'd like), and I understand what is due on Thursday.

Thank you,
Me


The Email I Wish I Could Send

Dr. _______,
I woke up kind of tired and not really feeling at all like attending your class. You're lucky that "unwell" doesn't translate to "hungover" or "coming down off a really good high" like it does for some people. I'm just a lazy asshole who'd rather sleep in a bed than through your class. I completed the assignments, etc, etc. That's all this class really is. I'm not learning anything, really. I'm doing daily homework assignments and two major writing projects for this class at the same time. I think we really only have a twice-a-week class meeting so you can explain what's due and when. It's not really worth being awake at 9:00 in the morning.

But trashing you on my blog is! Maybe.

- ME

No comments: