Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bitchbitchbitch

I find myself getting more and more annoyed with other people's complaints. I have no idea why. It seems like all I ever do is complain.

I have to do a someone's make up, work lights at a rehearsal, and make a PowerPoint. So? I'm writing three papers, designing a five-lesson unit, and writing an explanation on how to use a protractor. Shit, I don't even know how to do that.

I'm losing all my motivation because I have too much free time. Do my homework for me. I could use your free time.

I don't understand why I have to take all these extra classes of bullshit I don't need. Because the university knows that you're getting a degree in something where experience, technical skills, and personal connections are likely to be more important than a BA. That minor you chose that you now call bullshit is their way of extracting money from you under the guise of making you more employable. At least you get a minor. Us BS folk? No minor for us.

No comments: