+ My semester is almost over, it's finals week, and I am not the least bit stressed.
+ I know that no matter what happens in my future, I will be okay. I always am.
+ I have some of the best friends in the world. I just need to be open to keeping them.
+ I've been writing in my journal again.
+ I am happy about returning home for Doctor Who Saturdays with Dad.
+ This summer will be better because I am not sick, and I have a car now.
+ I will swim almost every day this summer.
+ I will finish reading some books that I have neglected to read, bought, or taken.
+ I will spend time with people I care about.
+ I will have art parties.
+ I will invite people to my house to swim.
+ I am going to be happy.
1 comment:
Art parties sound wonderful. If I'm ever in SC this summer (AKA in August), we should have one.
Post a Comment