I spend entirely too much time watching those tv shows where people are searching for a house to buy. You know, the one where they're spending a ridiculous amount of money on a house with completely unrealistic expectations for what the house is going to be like. Or they're spending a million dollars on a house, but it just isn't right.
I've never understood the point in buying a house, really. My parents say that renting a place is just throwing your money away. But really, so is buying a house if you have to pay the mortgage for thirty years. And if you ever want to move, you're stuck until someone buys the place.
This show really pisses me off. I mean, I wouldn't complain if there were a jacuzzi in my living room for god's sake.
Oh, and if my dad doesn't make it to pay three mortgage payments on Monday, they're putting our house in foreclosure. Again. I'm really glad I'm not home for this. =/
No comments:
Post a Comment