1. I'd teach at a private Christian school if I could not find a job in a public school. And I might even do it just for the money, for a while.
2. Going to the gym would be a lot more effective if I wouldn't eat a pint of ice cream afterward.
3. I woke up with a bunch of random scratches all over my arms. I'm assuming I did this in my sleep. I'm aware that I do a lot of strange things in my sleep.
4. If I don't stop waking up with migraines, I may ask to see a specialist.
5. My boyfriend almost broke up with me tonight. I didn't give a shit.
6. I am, however, annoyed at Nick at Nite for having a George Lopez marathon. George Lopez is marginally funny at best and does not deserve to be on television all night for a week.
7. I have determined that my problem with my roommates is just the presence of one of them in particular.
8. My sister is pregnant. Again. And most of my concern is that I don't want to sleep across the hall from a baby. I'd also like to turn my sister's room into a bedroom and convert my room into a music/art studio and reading room, leaving the upstairs living room as a foosball/video game lounge.
9. My heart skipped a beat because of the dumbest thing in the world.
10. I am secretly planning a wedding to an unknown husband. I've been doing this for years. I feel like the dumbest person alive when I think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment