Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ten Goals for March 2 - May 4

1. President's List. This is practical more than anything else, but I figure if I can be on the President's List, I'll be more likely to get a scholarship for my fifth year of school, since that's pretty much the only way I can finish.

2. Dump my bitch. Next time he picks a fight with me, I'm done. I don't have time for bullshit.

3. Lose 10 pounds. Only fifty more to go after that. -.-

4. Make more progress on the story I started in September.

5. Finish reading Perfume. I know I'm only reading this book because Kurt Cobain wrote a song about it, since it's either poorly translated or badly written. Or both.

6. Apply for the job at the grocery store. Also apply for childcare jobs nearer to my house.

7. Get the AC fixed in my car.

8. Draw something I'm proud of.

9. Decide whether or not I'll visit my grandfather in Texas. The idea of going without Dad really creeps me out. I think it's because I hate my grandfather's girlfriend, who claims she went to school with Hilary Clinton.

10. Buy a mirror for my driver's side of the car.

2 comments:

SARAHMILLER! said...

2. I advocate a No Bullshit policy with most aspects of my life. Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually following through with it, though.

3. I think instead of a number, you should try for what ever makes you feel good.

5. What song?

9. Where does he live in Texas?

and PS, I just listened to "Trampled Underfoot." It sounds like a pretty good stripping song.

basically decoration said...

2. I keep saying I'll break up with him, and it doesn't happen.

3. I agree. I'm not going to be terribly disappointed if it doesn't happen. I just want to fit into my old pants.

5. "Scentless Apprentice"

9. Caldwell

A friend of mine said she'd strip to "The Lemon Song."