Monday, October 10, 2011

I go my entire life without guys noticing me. And then BAM. For whatever reason, they're coming at me now. I don't get it.

It's kind of creepy and annoying.

Bachelor 1 is the one I'm actually interested in. He might like me too. Yay.
Bachelor 2 is this one guy who works in the cafeteria. I've been going to this school three years, and he just now decides to talk to me.
Bachelor 3 is an 18 year old I worked with over the summer.
Bachelor 4 went to high school with me and keeps trying to convince me to visit him in Ohio.
Bachelor 5 is my ex-boyfriend. Enough said.
Bachelors 6, 7, and 8 don't actively pursue me but like to comment on and "like" a lot of things on Facebook.
Bachelor 9 is friends with Bachelor 1 and hits on me, presumably in jest.

But at least they're all men. There's improvement!

1 comment:

SARAHMILLER! said...

This happened to me too!
...except not 9 guys. Just 4. Still, weird as shit.

And I totally had the hots for a guy who worked in my cafeteria. I thought he liked me too, and then we traded numbers and I never heard from him again.