Update on Coffee Guy/Bachelor #1. According to Bachelor #9, Bachelor #1 is not interested. I ended up running into Coffee Guy/Bachelor #1 one night after class. He was with another girl, who gave me a rather rude look when I stopped him to talk to him.
Some shameless Facebook stalking ensued.
Me: You see her? She doesn't even look like she washes her hair.
L: (laughs) Ew. I don't understand. I don't know how this happened. (scrolls through info section)
Dear lord. Her favorite thing to do is "burn things"? I don't understand.
Me: She probably just drinks and smokes a lot of weed. That's probably the only reason he likes her.
L: (scrolls through pictures) He really could do better.
Me: (gestures at self) Oh well. His loss.
L: (goes back to info section)
Me: Listen to this shit. This is what she listens to. (lists off everything from Taylor Swift to T.I.)
L: Oh god. Stop. Just stop. (shudders)
Coffee Guy didn't even have the balls to tell me he wasn't interested in me. He let our mutual friend, Bachelor 9 tell me. Oh well. Coffee Guy wears tighty whities anyway.
That's not wasting vodka over.
1 comment:
My best friend will always Facebook-stalk someone with me. It's a good feeling.
Post a Comment