It just came to my attention that I haven't updated this blog in just over a month. It's tempting to fill it with complaints, but there really is no point. Instead, here is a list of bizarre/remotely interesting/positive things that have happened in the past month.
1. My ex-boyfriend told me that he keeps a picture of me on his phone, and that he talks to it while he's at work.
2. One morning I woke up early because a flock of birds were pecking at the air conditioner that sits inside my window frame.
3. An elderly customer hit on me.
4. Another customer at work sang to me. It was Sunday morning. I assume he was sober.
5. I got a new phone. Finally.
6. I have developed a financial plan for the upcoming school year. In short, it's a savings account, and I will have a weekly allowance that I will transfer into my checking account. I am not entirely sure of the dollar amounts, but I will pretty much have to "save up" in my checking account if I want something special. I may also apply for a first credit card.
7. I had a dream about a murderer. It was the first dream I've had to scare me since I was a child.
2 comments:
1. WEIRD.
3. How old? Sometimes I think that whenever I get old and wrinkly, I'll hit on younger guys just to make them feel awkward.
4. ...oh goodness. What did he sing?
5. What did you get?
6. Good luck.
The man who hit on me was probably about seventy. Lol.
The guy who sang to me made up a song with my name in it.
I got an iPhone. It was my dad's idea to get it. I really like the phone.
Thanks. :)
Post a Comment