Friday, May 6, 2011

@&#*!@(!)#

The other night, I found out that my boyfriend of almost two years cheated on me. I told him it was over and then proceded to rip him a new asshole. Part of me is thankful that it ends this way, where I know there is no going back whatsoever. And of course, he looks like a major jerk. Part of me doesn't care and would like to do a lot of vindictive things, to say the least.

I keep reminding myself that the way I act in this situation is what will gain or lose my favor among our mutual friends, who have all been extraordinarily kind to me in the past few days.

And of course, there are my friends, all of whom are willing to be on standby with a baseball bat and box of tissues. ;)

1 comment:

SARAHMILLER! said...

Oh my god. I am so sorry. How rotten. You're right though, how you act will determine a lot of things. Good luck.

On the bright side, at least you don't have to debate breaking up with him anymore?
...
I'm really reaching, I know.